Monday, May 26, 2014

Launching This Place

It's official - my new audio-art project will be launching on July 1st!

This Place is my way of exploring writing, performance, and illustration all at once. Each episode will be a detailed description of one place in this wonderful, fictional city of mine. Accompanying each description will be an illustration that I will post as the video on YouTube and DeviantArt. Eventually I might expand the drawings to the occasional citizen, but we'll see.

Here on the blog, I'll post the transcripts to each episode to read and analyze.

So, please stay tuned! The podcast will be available on Soundcloud as well, for those who want to download a listenable version for free.

Also, if you want you can follow me on Twitter or Tumblr as well, for those who tweet and tumble and want more updates!

You can see the trailer here:
"This place is a city like any other city. A place where people eat, play, read, laugh, and love. A city with neighborhoods, short-cuts, and local legends.

See the sites. Try the food. Meet the locals.

Thanks for visiting, and please - stay a while!"

No comments:

Post a Comment